Monday, November 24, 2008

Let Your EPF Savings Grow

Do you know that you can invest part of your EPF Account I in Mutual Trust Fund?

Please see the table below:


The following is an example:

If you are 25 years old, and you have RM20,000 in your KWSP Account I, the table shows that the minimum cash amount you need to maintain is RM9,000. You can then invest 20% of the amount in excess of RM9,000 in Mutual Funds.

So, amount to invest is (20,000 – 9,000) x 20% = RM2,200.

Please check if your Account has excess for Mutual Fund Investment.

FYI, I have invested in Mutual Funds regularly for the last 7 years, and the returns are much better than EPF interest. I would thus like to share my happy experience with you!

Please let your family members and friends know about this.

Let me know and I can help you invest.

If you have any question on this matter, email me please.

shpoh88@gmail.com

[This posting was first published on May 1, 2008]


1 comment:

9M2NAZ said...

Congratulation! Finally your own blog.